We are currently adapting our processes in line with Government guidelines and staff resource due to Covid-19, Heneage Cars are taking the following actions to help reduce the spread of the virus:
• Cleaning programmes have been increased within the dealerships, especially for those areas touched regularly by team members or customers.
• Employees will not be shaking hands and will be keeping a safe distance.
• Facilities are available for customers to sanitize their hands, alternatively gloves will be available.
• Payments will only be taken electronically.
• Cough and sneeze screen protectors will be in stalled at all our desks.
All the above procedures will continue to be reviewed and updated. Heneage Cars would like to reassure all customers that it is taking all advisory and protocols issued by the Government and Public Health authorities during this time, and in any event of escalation in this advice guidance will be followed.